Example of a loan that SAJA presents on its website: Credit amount 20,544: Interest rate for new car 5.70%, Opening commission: 472 Euros. Monthly fee: 225 Euros. Term 10 years or 120 months. TAE: 6.39%. In the case of a used car, the APR resulting from a loan of 7,500 euros is 6.95% APR.
You will only need to have a SAJA account.
- In addition, if you want to get the best price you have to direct your payroll or pension in SAJA throughout the life of the loan.
- The payroll or pension must be for an amount greater than € 1,000 per month in the case of a holder.
- In the case of two or more holders, the sum of payrolls or pensions domiciled in SAJA must be at least € 1,500 per month.
- 3 Last payrolls
- income statement or income certificate
- Work contract or working life
- Bank movements of the last 6 months.
The interest of the SAJA loan
The SAJA Car Loan allows us to get up to € 75,000 to be repaid in a maximum of 10 years to finance the purchase of a new or used car. The interest of this product may vary depending on the purpose and the linkage: if we hire you to finance the purchase of a new car, through the Internet and we have the payroll or domiciliary pension of at least € 1,000 per month (€ 1,500 in case of two or more holders), the interest will be 5.70% TIN (from 6.39% APR).
- Calculate your quota with the simulator that we offer below
- Fill out the request form on the SAJA website indicated above
- Once the form has been received, the bank contacts the applicant for further information.
- With all the data operation is studied. If all the information is correct and SAJA approves the loan, it would only sign.
- And in 24 hours from signing, you can already receive the money in cash.